The New & Redesigned Sea Doo GTI offer customers the highest quality equipment and experience.
Standard Rental Includes:
• Fuel (no fuel surcharge)
• Sea Doo life vests
• Safety & operation instructions
• Transit time for traveling through harbor
• Spring (short) wetsuits available at no cost
• Full (long) wetsuits available for $10 each
• One Hour Minimum
• Proper attire; no jeans or heavy clothing
• Must be over 18 with valid legal ID
• Children over 50 lbs may ride with adult
• Credit card or cash for $500 deposit
• Must sign safety rules & rental agreement
• Not under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Advance reservations are available online and do follow a 24 hour cancellation policy. Reservations are recommended for large groups looking to rent 3 Sea Doos or more.
Summer: Afternoon Rentals
During the summer (May to September) reservations on the weekend are only available before 12 PM. Afternoon rentals are then done on a first come, first serve basis. If you would like an afternoon rental you must check in with staff in person after parking your car. You will then be added to the wait-list and given an approximate time, we recommend bringing a cell phone, so we can text you when we are ready for you.
Standard Sea Doo Rental: $125/hour The Sea Doo can accommodate one or two riders (350 lbs max)
One person per Sea Doo must be at least 18 or over
Children (50 lbs & above) may ride along with an adult
Balboa Water Sports is the only location in Orange County, CA renting the new Sea Doo GTI. Sea Doos are launched directly from our dock in Newport Beach and renters travel through the scenic Newport Harbor out to the open ocean where they ride along the beautiful Newport Coastline.
The Sea Doo GTI offers incredible maneuverability, control, and safety through a new hull design and features like the Intelligent Brake and Reverse, Intelligent Throttle Control, and Off-Throttle Assisted Steering System. Whether it is a riders first time on a Sea Doo or they are a veteran rider they are certain to treasure the adventure that awaits them.