Take off on your own or grab some friends to explore the beautiful Newport Beach coastline on a Sea Doo Rental.
As the only Authorized Sea Doo Rental location in Orange County, CA, we offer the best equipment with an entire fleet that features the newest Sea Doo technology. The Sea Doo GTI 130 Pro offers incredible maneuverability, control, and safety through it’s hull design and features like the Intelligent Brake and Reverse, Intelligent Throttle Control, and Off-Throttle Assisted Steering System. Riders can reach speeds of 60 MPH in flat water conditions, so this water craft was designed for adventure.
Sea Doo GTI 130 Pro – $145/Hour
Every Rental Includes
Fuel (no fuel surcharge)
Life vests, Wet Suits & Equipment
Safety & Operation Instructions
Extra time for harbor travel
Two Rider Max Per Sea Doo
400 LBS Max per Sea Doo*
Kids over 50 lbs may ride w/ adult
No Switching out Riders or Passengers
One Rider must be 18+ w/ valid ID**
Signed Safety Rules & Rental Agreement
$500 Damage deposit (Credit Card)***
Proper attire (no jeans)
No alcohol or drug use allowed
Groups renting 5 or more – we recommend the first reservation of the day.
* Individuals wearing XX-Large life jacket or larger may not ride with another adult. ** Minors must have a parent or guardian’s signed permission.
*** Credit Card is Authorized. Cash deposit accepted with debit card. Deposit is per Sea Doo rented.
- We recommend booking at least one day in advance.
- 24 Hour cancellation is required on all bookings for a full refund.
- Check-in 20 minutes early with your ENTIRE GROUP.
- Please plan extra time for parking and beach traffic.
- If you are late you will loose rental time and not be refunded.
- ID is required for all riders that will be driving.
- Credit Card is required for $500 damage deposit.
- Groups of 5 or more that do not book the first reservation of the day may be separated, so they will not leave the dock at the same time.
- Bookings on summer weekends are only available in the morning due to the beach traffic and limited beach parking.
- Afternoon rentals on weekends are available by walking in on a first come-first serve basis when we open. Spots can not be held over the phone, we recommend arriving early with your entire group to reserve afternoon spots.
Learn More: Frequently Asked Questions
Saturday & Sunday Open @ 9 AM
Monday – Friday Open @ 10 AM
Early Morning Rentals Available by Reservation
Hours & rental times may change depending on weather and ocean conditions.
Call (949) 723-5387 to Check Today’s Conditions
204 Washington Street #B – Newport Beach, CA 92661
Check-in is located inside the Balboa Beach & Bicycle Boutique.